Here is your chance to visit Hawaii’s only active volcano and see the youngest of the Hawaiian Islands. On this inter-island excursion, you’ll visit the town of Hilo, sites like Rainbow Falls, Volcanoes National Park, and a discovery of the life of the world’s most active volcano.
See amazing natural formations, including the Kilauea Iki Steam Vents and the Thurston Lava Tube, to the chronological life of the volcano at the Jaggar Museum, and the overlook of the Halema’uma’u Crater.
This exciting tour to Hawaii’s most distinct feature is sure to highlight your vacation. Book your tour today and witness the power of Mt. Kilauea and the Big Island.
Disclaimer for tours with airfare:
• All prices are based upon airline availability and are subject to change at any time.
• Prices are current at time of writing and are in US dollars.
• Due to airline tickets restrictions, airline tickets for inter-island tours are non-refundable.
• Airline tickets are non-changeable and non-transferable.
• Reservations cancelled within 48 hours of the event are non-refundable.
• Our company will not share or exchange online information you provide to us (including email addresses).
• All personal information you submit is encrypted and secure.
• For a confirmation on pricing for a specific tour date call a Reservation Agent at 808-737-3700.