Alcatraz Island at Night
Embark on a 10-minute cruise across the bay to Alcatraz Island and explore the halls and learn of the famous inmates who turned Alcatraz Island into the iconic island it is today. "The Rock" became home to the likes of Al Capone, George "Machine Gun" Kelley, and Robert "The Birdman" Stroud.
- Round Trip Ferry to Alcatraz
- Duration 2.5 Hours
- Special Night Tour Activities
- Onboard Narration
- Guided Tour
- Complimentary Alcatraz Penitentiary Book and Alcatraz the Prison Years DVD ($30.00 Value)
- Night Tour Ticket on Alcatraz Cruises to Alcatraz Island ($44.25 Value)
- Audio Tour
- Audio tour available in the following languages: English, German, Mandarin, French, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Japanese and Spanish.
Gray Line Hop on, Hop Off City Tour
Enjoy a sightseeing tour of San Francisco. Let knowledgeable tour guides inform and entertain you while you relax and enjoy this exciting 3.5 hour tour of the city. You'll see almost all the major sights in San Francisco, and the tour will stop for several great photo opportunities.
- Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour
- Live guided narration in English
- Two FREE walking tours
- GPS activated foreign language audio guide available in English, Spanish, Mandarin, German, and Korean
- Professional driver
- Find the Bus Itinerary here
Once purchased, you'll pick-up your tour package at Alcatraz Bookstore on Pier 41 - located behind the marine terminal (see map). From there, you will take the Alcatraz voucher to Pier 33 (Alcatraz Landing) where the ferry to Alcatraz will be departing from. Make sure to arrive at least 45 minutes early to Pier 33 to ensure a smooth journey.
Alcatraz Bookstore Phone Number:
Hours of Operation: 10 AM - 2 PM (PST)