A calm and beautiful white sand beach located in the Caribbean Sea. The beach is a popular tourist site. Coki is well known for snorkeling and it's generally considered the best shore snorkel on the island. We will pick you up from your St Thomas hotels/resort or at the cruise ship port and head over to the Coki Point Beach. Spend 2 hours lounging on this beautiful Caribbean beach. This beach is great for swimming, tanning, snorkeling and all around family fun. Several vendors are selling a variety of goods which includes food, drinks, crafts, and services. There is a dive center on the beach which rents snorkel and scuba diving gears and offers guided dives.
It's an option to enter and explore the Coral World Ocean Park. Visit and be amazed with the 5 acres of exotic aquariums, outdoor pools, nature trails and experience the beauty and magic of life under and above the Caribbean sea! You can view all of our marine life exhibits.
Total Duration: 3 hours
- Coki Point Beach, Smith Bay, East End, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands, (2 or 3 hours)
- Coral World Ocean Park, Smith Bay, East End, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands, 1 hour (optional)
- Pick-up at both cruise ports in St. Thomas
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities - recommended
- Snorkeling gears are available for rent at The Coki beach.
- Entrance fee at the Coral World Ocean Park
Meeting & pickup
Hotels (Selected Hotels)
- Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort, 5 Estate Bakkeroe, Charlotte Amalie 00802 St. Thomas
- The Ritz-Carlton, 6900 Great Bay, 00802-1010 St. Thomas
- Point Pleasant Resort, 6600 Estate Smith Bay, 00802-1325 St. Thomas
- Bolongo Bay Beach Resort, 7150 Bolongo, 00802 St. Thomas
- Emerald Beach Resort, 8070 Lindbergh Bay West, Charlotte Amalie 00802-5901 St. Thomas
- Secret Harbour Beach Resort, 6280 Estate Nazareth Nazareth Bay, Benner 00802-1113 St. Thomas
- Elysian Beach Resort, 6800 Estate Nazareth one mile from intersection of Route 32 & 322, 00802-1105 St. Thomas
- Sugar Bay Resort & Spa, 6500 Estate Smith Bay, 00802-1350 St. Thomas
- Crown Bay Dock - Meet the driver at The Windmill, where the prepaid tours are.
- West Indian Dock - Meet the driver at Gate no. 3.
***** Pickup starts: 15 minutes before departure
Additional pickup information
* We pick up in most major St Thomas hotels/resort. Please inform us the name and address of your hotel, if it's not on the list.
* Pick up at Crown Bay Dock will be at The Windmill, where the prepaid tours are.
* Pick up at West Indian Dock will be at Gate no. 3.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Possible cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet tour guests requirement. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
- Moderate amount of walking involved, please wear comfortable shoes.
- Tour start time is approximate and can be adjusted for traffic conditions and pick-up schedule. our start time/duration starts at the time of pick up.
Languages: English, Spanish
* Adults are ages 12 and above
* Children are ages 3-11
* Infants are ages 0-2