Relax on the white sandy beach of Trunk Bay during a visit to the spectacular coast of St. John. Nestled inside the Virgin Islands National Park, the beach is a perfect location for you to admire the scenery or venture into the turquoise water to snorkel or swim.
Your driver drops you off along the pristine beach, where you can find calm bay waters and luscious tropical foliage around you. Take advantage of the beach chair and umbrella rentals or find your own spot for a day on the sand. Stretch out and feel the sun on your skin as the cooling Caribbean breeze blows in from the water.
Next, head out for a dip into the warm coastal sea or rent a snorkel to explore the world of coral beneath the surface. Wildlife abounds inside the national park, painting a natural background for your perfect day on the beach. At the end of your sun-filled day, meet your driver for the ride back to your hotel or the ferry back to St. Thomas.
Total Duration: 4 hours
- Hotel/accommodation/Ferry Dock > Red Hook ferry dock > St. John (20 minutes)
Enjoy sightseeing on a ferry going to St. John. Ferry ticket is not included on the price and should be purchased by the guests.
- Trunk Bay, Virgin Islands National Park, St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands (3 hours)
Enjoy 3 hours free time at the beach where you can dine, swim and snorkel.
- Cruz Bay Ferry Dock (20 minutes)
head back to the Cruz bay dock for the ferry going back to St. Thomas. Ferry tickets is shouldered by the guests.
- Pick-up at both cruise ports in St. Thomas
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local driver/guide
- Snorkel gear rental
- Table, umbrellas and chairs.
- Gratuities - recommended
- Round trip ferry tickets to St. John from Redhook Dock
- Trunk Bay Beach entrance fee
Meeting & pickup
Hotels (Selected Hotels)
- Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort, 5 Estate Bakkeroe, Charlotte Amalie 00802 St. Thomas
- The Ritz-Carlton, 6900 Great Bay, 00802-1010 St. Thomas
- Point Pleasant Resort, 6600 Estate Smith Bay, 00802-1325 St. Thomas
- Bolongo Bay Beach Resort, 7150 Bolongo, 00802 St. Thomas
- Emerald Beach Resort, 8070 Lindbergh Bay West, Charlotte Amalie 00802-5901 St. Thomas
- Secret Harbour Beach Resort, 6280 Estate Nazareth Nazareth Bay, Benner 00802-1113 St. Thomas
- Elysian Beach Resort, 6800 Estate Nazareth one mile from intersection of Route 32 & 322, 00802-1105 St. Thomas
- Sugar Bay Resort & Spa, 6500 Estate Smith Bay, 00802-1350 St. Thomas
- Crown Bay Dock - Meet the driver at The Windmill, where the prepaid tours are.
- West Indian Dock - Meet the driver at Gate no. 3.
***** Pickup starts: 15 minutes before departure
Additional pickup information
* We pick up in most major St Thomas hotels/resort. Please inform us the name and address of your hotel, if it's not on the list.
* Pick up at Crown Bay Dock will be at The Windmill, where the prepaid tours are.
* Pick up at West Indian Dock will be at Gate no. 3.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Possible cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet tour guests requirement. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
- Moderate amount of walking involved, please wear comfortable shoes.
- Tour start time is approximate and can be adjusted for traffic conditions and pick-up schedule. our start time/duration starts at the time of pick up.
* Adults are ages 12 and above
* Children are ages 3-11
* Infants are ages 0-2