• Raft the King River Gorge with exciting Class III Rapids
• Get up close to ancient rainforest and rare Huon Pine trees
• Unspoiled environment of the Garfield River
• Portage the exhilarating Sailor Jack rapid
• Ride the West Coast Wilderness Railway's heritage steam train
• Visit Rinadeena and Lynchford train stations
• Full day wilderness rafting experience
• Trained and qualified guides
• Comprehensive commentary on the natural and human history of the area
• All the requisite rafting and safety gear, including wetsuit, helmet and lifejacket
• River snacks of sweets, nuts and bottled water
• Transport to the river from Queenstown.
• Use of waterproof cameras to take photos of your rafting experience (Take these memories with you: purchase a King River Rafting USB drive with all your photos for $25)
• Return to Queenstown on the West Coast Wilderness Railway heritage steam train over the steep ABT section of track
• Complimentary hot drink at the Rinadeena cafe
• All day parking available at the West Coast Wilderness Railway Station (Fees may apply)
Suitable for: families with stronger children.
Start time: 8am or as notified
End time: Approx. 2pm
Duration: 6 hours
Start & end location: West Coast Wilderness Railway station, in Driffield Street, Queenstown
Minimum group of 4, maximum 16.
Operates 7 days per fortnight.