Please detail to us in your application:
1. Your production house or organization
2. Your topic or proposal
3. Your filming dates (if known)
4. Your filming location (if known)
5. Your kit and gear (how many pel cases for example)
6. Your personnel and passports
7. Any other pertinent information or contacts or host organization in Madagascar
8. Your accommodation (need to register this with the government when you arrive.)
9. Your emergency contacts (inside and outside of Madagascar.)
Samples of past projects have been conservation in marine reserves, conservation and climatology for the Economist, BBC, Malagasy funerals and family traditions, classic French automobiles and the Kerenjy project, maternal and neonatal health in Madagascar, combating the sex trade and underage prostitution in Madagascar with the DoL and local government, Lemurs and evolution, adventure and culture pieces, tourism and cruise investment, the rosewood ban in rainforest hardwoods and rare resources, the Chinese investing in Madagascar, the history of vanilla prices and production, the local and folk medicine of Madagascar, the plague and the WHO response, and the economic puzzle of poverty in the capital...and more.
Drone permits take about 1-2 weeks to obtain and are done so by filing for you to MG Civil Aviation. We generally need the type and specs of the drone, the itinerary, and the purpose if any, and can get this. Of any sector MTT has the most experience in special aviation and marine projects and so we have developed an effective process for application and rapport with the authorities in Madagascar.
If the government has invited you, we can in some circumstances get regional permits under the aegis and auspices of the government body, to avoid lengthy days and delays in the capital.