See Australia’s diverse East Coast marine wildlife in their
natural environment of sea grass meadows, sandy bottom, and rocky reefs within
the protected Cabbage Tree Aquatic Reserve, Shelly Beach Manly. Search for local and transient marine
species with your local guide in a fun and safe environment. Tours are suitable
for beginners and experienced snorkelers. Must be able to swim 50m freetsyle to join the group tour Tour inclusions
- Interpretive guided tour with an experienced local
- 1 hour guided snorkel tour of Cabbage Tree Aquatic Reserve
- All equipment and wetsuits included
- Safety brief and snorkel tips provided
- Headland nature walk with great view of the Northern Beaches (25mins)
- Photos package available
- Learn about the diverse wildlife of the Cabbage Tree Aquatic Reserve
- Search for endangered species like Blue Groper in their natural habitat and the 200 + other fish species, invertebrates and algae’s
- Discover the Australian coastal culture of Manly from your local guide
- Visit famous Manly Beach and Shelly Beach
Shelly Beach which is a 20-minute walk from Manly Wharf. Catch the Manly ferry from Circular Quay, Sydney City to Manly Wharf. Ferry ride takes 30mins. Public ferry cost one way Adult $7.20, Child $3.60. Paid parking available at Bower St council car park.
What to bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Swimming gear
- Drink bottle
- Warm clothes
Mandatory: Participants must be able to swim 50m free style unassisted, float and tread water to join the snorkel tour. No refunds for non swimmers on the day.
Public Group Tours and private tours run everyday at 10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm with minimum 2 and maximum 10 people (excluding black out dates). Booking deadline is 2 hours before the tour. Private tours available by request. We accept PayPal, MasterCard, Visa and direct debit transfers.
+61 415 121 648