What You’ll Explore
Our Mini Majestic showcases our wonderful city in 4 hours on electric bikes. You’ll experience all kinds of San Francisco: majestic skyline views, beautiful street art in the Mission, the fight for equal rights in the Castro, famous museums in Golden Gate Park, hippie history in Haight-Ashbury, and the iconic Victorian architecture of Alamo Square. San Francisco changes everyday, so depending on the sunshine and your interests, we may visit some other hidden spots as well.
Most importantly, you don’t have to worry about those famous San Francisco hills: our e-bikes have plenty of power and battery capacity to propel us up and over them.
We couldn’t be more excited to show you around, electric-style.
Neighborhoods & Areas Visited
- Hayes Valley: Our start and finish. A local’s favorite with boutique shops, cafes, and a busy park on sunny days.
- Mission: Dynamic neighborhood with Latino roots and an abundance of historic murals.
- Bernal Heights: Off the tourist track, it’s here we see an inspiring hilltop view savored by locals.
- Castro: Vibrant, colorful, and rooted in activism, the Castro is sure to put a smile on your face.
- Duboce Triangle: Residential neighborhood filled with old architecture and a lovely park.
- Haight-Ashbury: The famous 1960’s hippie hangout and former home to the Grateful Dead, Janis Joplin, and more.
- Golden Gate Park: The city’s ultimate treasure, it is where we go to run, ride, play, and think.
- Panhandle: The handle to Golden Gate Park’s “pan,” this narrow park boasts redwood, cypress, and pine trees.
- Alamo Square: Home to the Painted Ladies and one of the most iconic views in the city.
Electric bikes with plenty of battery. We use Pedego City Commuters, featuring five levels of pedal assist and 7 gears. Regular and “step-through” models available in a variety of colors.