See, hear, feel, and (ahem) smell the chillingly amusing characters of the “bad old days” as they come to life before you in nine interactive shows with 360˚ themed sets!
Being scared has never been so much fun!
- 10 thrilling live-actor shows
- 360˚ themed sets
- Experience 200 years of Bay Area history.
- Escape Alcatraz Drop Ride
HIGHLIGHTS of the NIGHT TOUR:
- Chinatown – Home to largest Chinese community outside of Asia
- Union Square – San Francisco’s Shopping Mecca
- Nob hill – Grace Cathedral, Fairmont Hotel, Cable Cars
- Bay Bridge Lights - San Francisco iconic light sculpture
- Treasure Island- 10 min photo opportunity of the San Francisco Skyline
Night Tour departs at 6:30pm and 7pm daily and 6:30 pm, 7:00 pm and 7:30 pm (April 1 - Oct 31)