Our spectator option is the perfect solution for those who do not want to swim but would like to join their friends and family onboard the dolphin swim boat. They will still get a fantastic view of the dolphins onboard and get to share the thrill of the experience with their loved ones without getting wet!
- Return coach transfers from your preferred location in Perth (Tourist Coach Stand on Wellington Street, The Bell Tower, Perth Ambassador Hotel and Crown Perth)
- 3-6 hour cruise on our luxury, custom built boat (toilets onboard)
- Our wild dolphin guarantee! If we do not see the dolphins on your cruise, you can come again for free. Click here for full details & conditions
- Light lunch and refreshments served onboard (self serve tea, coffee, hot chocolate & fresh water)
- Complimentary photos of your cruise uploaded to Flikr for you to share!
Price: $165.00 per person
* Please note all pricing above is inclusive of a $5 government levy.
Departure Times & Locations:
- Bus transfer to Val Street Jetty in Rockingham from 1 of 4 locations in the Perth CBD (Tourist Coach Stand on Wellington street @ 6:30am, The Bell Tower @ 6:45am, Perth Ambassador Hotel @ 7:00am and Crown Perth @ 7:15am)
- The return bus (from Rockingham back to Perth) will depart anytime between 12:00pm and 2:00pm depending on dolphin behaviour
- Cruise duration is approximately 3-6 hours depending on dolphin sightings and behaviors
- Subject to weather conditions and minimum passenger numbers
To join this tour you must sign our waiver of liability prior to your tour departing. A link to Smartwaiver will be sent in your confirmation email.
Please ensure all passengers sign this form (under 18 years must be completed as a minor and signed by a guardian).
For frequently asked questions please click here or call us on +618 9591 1333.