Enjoy something different on this enlightening tour about Gold, Aussie animals & Marina shopping.
- After your complimentary city accommodation pick up we drive past the Swan Bell Towers & Kings Park then take a 45-minute ferry cruise from Elizabeth Quay to Claisebrook in East Perth.
- See the sights of ‘On The Point’, Waterbank, the New Perth Stadium and Pedestrian Bridge during a ferry cruise.
- Visit the Perth Mint, a unique combination of activities, exhibitions and demonstrations, enabling visitors to experience the astonishing allure of gold. The Perth Gold Mint is a unique functional mint over 100 years old that has been processing and minting coinage uninterrupted and is considered one of the finest mints in the world today.
- Enjoy the once in a lifetime spectacle of a gold pour demonstration. Find out what your weight is worth in gold and have the opportunity to engrave your own personalised medallion.
- View the retail shop for with purchases including, Australian gold, silver and platinum coins, Argyle pink diamonds, pearls, natural gold nuggets, jewellery, precious stones, beautiful gifts and souvenirs.
- View the largest solid gold coin ever minted in the history of humanity on earth – the 1.1 ton solid gold coin minted for the visit of Queen Elizabeth II in 2011 for the CHOGM in Perth & marvel at other products in the mint like viewing Olympic medals, weighing yourself in gold, try picking a solid gold brick etc.
- After an educational time at the Perth Mint travel to the famous Whiteman Park Reserve.
- Travel to the famous Swan Valley region and enjoy a unique Australian wildlife experience from the moment you arrive at Caversham Wildlife Park.
- Take the opportunity to hand feed native kangaroos, take photos with the koalas, pat the wombat and many other Aussie animals and birds.
- You will have a chance to see on how the farmers and their dogs muster sheep on Australian farms. Try your hand at whip cracking, milking the cow or hand feeding a sheep lamb.
- A visit to Molly’s Farm will give you a taste of farm life with a live sheep shearing demonstration and other interactive farm activities. Meet many brightly coloured parrots, cockatoos, and other Aussie birds, poultry and farm animals.
- Visit the gift shop where you may like to purchase local leather products, hats, magnets and a variety of souvenirs.
- Enjoy wine tasting at a local winery of various types of wines that you may purchase to take back home.
- Enjoy chocolate and liqueur tastings in the Swan Valley.
- After an enjoyable tour of the Swan Valley you will be dropped back to your accommodation or other location within Perth CBD and Northbridge.
Fresh light lunch is included.