FOR LAST MINUTE RESERVATIONS OR TRIPS NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE PLEASE GIVE US A CALL AT (808) 436-3483
- Small Groups of no more than 4 divers per instructor
- Free Waikiki Hotel Pickup
- Rental Equipment Available
- 1st Dive: Turtle Reef (Approximately 40 feet, 12 meters max depth)
- 2nd Dive: Shallow Reef (Approximately 40 feet, 12 meters max depth)
Our afternoon dives are the best place to swim with the endangered Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles. The sites that we dive are not deeper than 40-50 feet and make a great place for certified divers of all levels. During these dives we often encounter octopus, Moray eels, turtles and a variety of reef fish, including the Hawaiian State fish the Humuhumunukunukuapuaa.
- 10 Years of Age
- Proof of Scuba Diving Certification
Waikiki Pickup available from your Waikiki hotel free of charge between 10:00am-10:10am. Please check your confirmation email for pickup details.
Check In Location:
If you are driving yourself please meet at us at our boat “The Beach” located at Kewalo Basin Boat Harbor 1045 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI in slip B1. Please click here for a PDF map to help you find our boat.
Schedule: (Sample Schedule, Time May Vary Slightly)
- 10:00am-10:10am Waikiki Hotel Shuttle Pickups
- 10:30am Check in at boat
- 10:30-11:30 Get sized into equipment, fill out waivers, board the dive boat and prepare for departure
- 11:30am-2:30pm Complete two dives from the boat
- 2:30pm Return to the dock
- 3:00pm Shuttle Return to Waikiki
Rental equipment is available as a complete set for $20 or per item at $7 which you may select while checking out. Tanks and weights are provided on every trip free of charge.
Rental equipment includes:
- 3mm Wetsuit
What to Bring:
- Certification Card
- Crew Gratuity (Optional)
What’s included on the boat:
- Lite Snacks
- Cold Beverages