Experience the Vivid Sydney Festival from a prime location #onaboat cruising Sydney Harbour. See the spectacular sights and sounds and enjoy the scenic views of Sydney’s enlightened buildings and landmarks. Cruise on board a luxury motor catamaran (Fleetwing II) and enjoy the water, see the lights and landmarks and skip the crowds.
Fleetwing II is a luxury catamaran cruiser that can accommodate for up to 46 guests. Consisting of four deck areas, the vessel has upper and lower deck spaces, a large internal cabin and easily accessible bow area. The vessel can be enjoyed in comfort in all weather conditions with large internal and covered areas on board. The vessel has modern, fresh furniture and décor throughout and there is plenty of room on board to enjoy the harbour views and Vivid lights.
Ticketed cruises run for 90 minutes and depart on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings throughout the festival period. Cruise times are at 6pm and 8pm, with boarding to commence 10 minutes prior to set departure times.
Canapes + 1 complimentary beverage will be provided (select from beer, wine, soft drink or juice). This vessel is a licensed premise, so further drinks will be available for purchase on board. BYO is not permitted.
Vivid Harbour Cruises are the perfect way to skip the city crowds and enjoy breathtaking views of Sydney and the spectacular light display!
• 90 minute harbour cruise aboard Fleetwing II with an experienced skipper and crew. An intimate cruising experience with multiple deck areas and maximum passenger numbers of 45.
• Canapés + 1 complimentary beverage per person will be provided (select from beer, wine, soft drink or juice).
• Pick up and drop off at Towns Place Wharf. Address is 4 Towns Place, Millers Point NSW 2000.
A location away from the mass crowds has been carefully selected to avoid confusion and congestion when boarding the Sea Sydney Harbour vessels. Towns Place Wharf is in close proximity to the newest city precinct Barangaroo Reserve and parking is available at Wilson Parking Barangaroo for a flat rate of $10-$12 (selected entry time and days). The wharf is a short walk from both Circular Quay and Darling Harbour, 2 key destinations which feature the Vivid light display. Circular Quay and Wynyard train stations are also a 10-15 minute walk through the city.
VIVID SYDNEY CANAPE & BEVERAGE LISTING
• Arancini Balls - bolognaise beef and basil pesto
• Sliders with a selection of toppings (served cold)
• Mini Beef Pies & Sausage Rolls
• Fresh Prawns served with seafood sauce
• Mini Gourmet Quiches – bacon & cheese and ricotta & spinach
1 complimentary beverage, with further drinks available for purchase on board.
• White Wine – Sauvignon Blanc & Pinot Gris
• Red Wine – Shiraz & Pinot Noir
• Sparkling Wine
• Beer – select from two options
• Non-Alcoholic – Soft Drink, Juice & Water